Key1 & key2 ???????

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RUBZERK

Key1 & key2 ???????

Postby RUBZERK » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm in the process of installing my pumpkin radio but I have these 2 wires marked key1 & key2. What are they for ?

I came across this video and was wondering if this is the correct way to hook them up ????

I have a pack rp4-ch11 which has that headphone jack.

https://youtu.be/45t9-meX5qY

[youtube=]https://youtu.be/45t9-meX5qY[/youtube]

Jammy

Re: Key1 & key2 ???????

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:43 am

Hi,
Could you please first tell us your order number and what kind of your car?
The key1 and key2 wires can be connected to the steering wheel control based on the resistance analog.
If your car has the canbus SWC, then you need to buy the adapter like RP$-CH11 to make your car steering wheel control work with our unit.
You can also refer another forum about how to connect the SWC wire. Hope some help.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8
Regards

RUBZERK

Postby RUBZERK » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:24 pm

My order number is 100005900

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 touring. I had the factory navigation.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:56 am

Hi,
According to our experience, your car has the canbus control SWC, so you need to buy the adapter like you attached in previous thread.
You can refer the other forum about how to connect the SWC and enter our unit steering wheel keys menu to learn the swc buttons in you car.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”