5 channel amp with sub's wiring help plz

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
saltdiscus

5 channel amp with sub's wiring help plz

Postby saltdiscus » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:44 am

Hi
I bought your Prius android 5.1.1 head unit from customer service email.
11-RQ0683E-US-A $327.74 1 $327.74
Power adapter Z0021 $20.00 1 $20.00
Reverse camera Y0801 $17.99 1 $17.99

I paid thru paypal transaction no :
INV2-V5TK-3QJU-Y3FV-3CAT

My question is
I bought 5 channel amplifier class D and wants to connect with my pumpkin head unit.Can u guide me how to do this? Should I used rca output for 4 speakers .where do I connect wire to send sound from amp to speaker. If I use rca as output then do I need to disconnect the wiring harness ?
Your head unit has only one rca output for subwoofer so how do I connect the 2 rca wire from amp to this one subwoofer output.
Thanks.

Jammy

Re: 5 channel amp with sub's wiring help plz

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:30 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
For the 5 channel amp connection, you just need to connect four couple of our RCA audio output cable and the subwoofer audio output cable.
If your amplifier has the amplifier control wire, you need to connect it to our AMP-CON wire of our power cable.
Regards

jselis

Postby jselis » Tue May 16, 2017 4:24 pm

could you please explain us with a diagram o something like that? I boutght a subwoofer for my car that have an amplifier included what you wanted to know if I have to connect it to the RCA of the speakers or I connect it to the input of subwoofer?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed May 17, 2017 3:49 am

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”