New Radio for Skoda Superb

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DjontraVolta

New Radio for Skoda Superb

Postby DjontraVolta » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello,
i bought a Skoda Superb II 2012 with Radio Amundsen+ (RNS 315). The radio has all features i need: Navi, Bluetooth phone support, distance display. On the steering wheel i have buttons to answer phone calls, vol+/-, and buttons for cockpit display support.
Im interested in buying a car radio with a big display, one of these two:

Now i have some Questions:
1. Do the car radios in the link fit into my car?
2. Will the distance control be displayed like before?
3. Will the steering wheel buttons be in function like before?
4. Will the cockpit display show navigation like before even if i use for example google maps for navigating?
5. Will the cockpit display show the track that is played by the radio like before?
6. Will the original microphone work for phone talking? Must i use a new mic? If so, is the new mic integrated in the car radio surface or do i have to lay a cable?
7. If some of the things i mentioned in the questions before are not supported, can i buy extra parts so that everything on the new radio works with the skoda equipment?

Thanks in advance!
Greets

Jammy

Re: New Radio for Skoda Superb

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 am

Hi,
1.They suit your car,but you still need to confirm whether the dimension fit your car or not.
2.what do you point to when you said about the distance control?
3.They support steeling wheel control.
4.no.Our units don't support out put signal to your cockpit display.
5.no.
6.the unit has a internal mic and configure with an external mic(3.5mm).If your original mic connector is 3.5mm,it can fit our unit.
7.sorry,you can't.
Any query,contact our website customer service you feel free.
Regards

DjontraVolta

Postby DjontraVolta » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Great! Thank you for the answers.
2. I meant will the distance be shown when i drive backwards. With the original RNS315 in my car it looks like this:

Same with the temperature, will it show the temperature when i change the temperature?

6. That´s ok. I would try with the built-in first and if its not enough then i would buy an additional one.

Now I have one more question:
Will the skoda built-in gps antenna be used with the pumpkin radio, or do i need to lay cable and install the one thats equipped with pumpkin? Nr. 18 on following picture:

Thanks in advance.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:31 am

Hi,
2. the unit support display the reverse distance .
6.the unit only support the GPS antenna which is equipped with.
Regards

DjontraVolta

Postby DjontraVolta » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 am

Thanks for support!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”