Reverse camera gridlines disappeared

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hans

Reverse camera gridlines disappeared

Postby Hans » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Order ID 204-9664442-9976347: 1 of Pumpkin Android 4.4 Universal 2 Din In Dash Sat Nav 6.95 Inch Car DVD Player Stereo Built-in GPS Navigation support AM/FM Radio/Bluetooth/SD/USB/iPod/ [ASIN: B012VMR250]

I had the reverse camera installed and it functioned correctly, including the gridlines indicating the distance to the objects behind the car. I do not know what happened, but I think it was after a factory reset, that the gridlines disappeared. The camera still functions, but the lines have gone. Do the gridlines come from the camera or from the unit?

Any suggestion how to get the gridlines back?

Thanks

Andy

Re: Reverse camera gridlines disappeared

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:42 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
The gridlines should be comes from the rear camera, but you can also go to setting---driving safety---to check if there is an option for reverseing trajectory display? You enable it to check.
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”