ND0572B - static noise and rear view camera picture upside down

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hyp3rion

ND0572B - static noise and rear view camera picture upside down

Postby Hyp3rion » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Hello, during the weekend i've installed ND0572B in my Ford Focus mk2.5 wagon 2010. Everything works great including Autoplay. But two issues persist.

1. Constant static noise when radio not muted (volume 1 and up) especially present when sliding on the screen.
2. Installed rear view camera (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07MYX ... UTF8&psc=1) working as intended but the picture is upside down. I see that there is an option to flip the image on X axis in options but not for Y axis.

I would really appreciate any solutions.
Thank you in advance.

Jammy

Re: ND0572B - static noise and rear view camera picture upside down

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 am

Hi,
1.sorry that this may be caused by the PCB layout issue. The motherboard was disturbed by the vehicle current. And there is no effective way to solve it.
2.Usually, this is caused by the installation direction of the rear cam or the rear cam itself. You can try to connect your rear cam directly to the AV-in connector of our unit or other device to test this point.I suggest you consult the seller of the rear cam.
More query, ou can contact the pumpkin customer service or the seller.
I suggest you attach these information:
Your Amazon order ID&order date:
The details of the issue(when did it happen&what happened&what did you try to do to fix it);
Attachments(It couldn't be better if you would provide us with pictures or video link);
It will help us understand the issue and provide you right solution.
Your car model and made years;
You phone model and system version(if it is regarded);
The rest of the supplement.
Regards
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”