W0352a - Update, Settings

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Castro

W0352a - Update, Settings

Postby Castro » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:46 am

Hello,
I bought a LM-W0352A on ebay.de. After searching the forum I have some questions.
1. Is it possible to update the operating software of this model? I saw a post about update Wince, but no model was named. Where do i get the software?
2. Is it possible to change the background picture. I don't mean the start logo.
3. I can balance the volume for radio, gps, DVD etc in settings "factory reset". But i can not balance the volume from SD-Card and USB?
3. The navigation-software that was attached ist not really up to date. It's a version of IGO 8 und maps from 2015. Do you offer updates?

Best regards

Jammy

Re: W0352a - Update, Settings

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:45 am

Hi,
The firmware you said should be the original one for our wince unit.
If you want, we can send it to you, before that please tell us what problem you had.
This unit can support to change the background picture from the wallpaper.
There is not a setting to balance the volume from SD card and USB, you can adjust the system volume.
For the navigation software update, you may know that the wince unit is easy to stuck or break when you run the navigation and the radio/music at the same time. Here is the link of the iGo 9 maps from 2016. You can download and set the navi path to use it.
https://mega.nz/#!hE1HiDAQ!CIaCQCUqTPd1 ... tDTNMEepuw
Regards

Castro

Postby Castro » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:00 am

Hey Jammy,
thanks for the answer.
I do not know how to change the background image. I have neither something found in the manual nor in the settings on the radio.
Could you describe how it is done?
The download-link for the new maps I will try.
best regards

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:06 am

Hi,
Last time, I checked the screen shot from the universal unit from same wince series supplier, and found the wallpaper settings.
But the unit W0352 UI is special designed for VW cars, and there is not a setting to change the background image.
Sorry for the misleading brought to you.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”