steering wheel controls program but to not function correctly

All new members are obligated to check this out before any forward action!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stickersteve

Postby stickersteve » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:05 pm

i recently bought this android unit. i am installing it in a 2009 pontiac g8 gt. i am using the axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel canbus converter. when i go to steering wheel control to program the radio, it programs each button ok. but when i actually try to use the steering wheel controls, most do not work and if they do work, most turn the volume up and do nothing else. when i try to go back to reprogram the buttons, when i try each button, it highlights the correct button when programming, but when trying to use the buttons to adjust volume and change channels, they dont work correctly. it would seem like a software issue. do you have any suggestions that i may try?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Camera-4GB-32G ... 2749.l2649

Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read more
Unit Size: Double 2 Din in-Dash
CPU: Octa -core CPU Processor 1.5 GHz Features: Android Radio, Auxiliary Input, Bluetooth Ready, Memory Card Input, MP3 Player, Steering Wheel Control, Touchscreen, USB Input, Mirror Link, 1024*600, AV Output
NAND FLASH:: 32GB Support: SD,Radio,FM,AM,OBD2,Mirror-link,DVR
Model:
AE0273B
Head Unit Functionality: Car Radio,MP3\MP4 Player
RAM:: DDR3 4GB Screen Size: 7-inch 1024*600 HD digital touchscreen
Wifi: Built-in WIFI modem Operate System: Android 8.0 Oreo
Audio output: 4*50W max Brand:
Pumpkin
3D Map: Yes MPN:
Does not apply
Voice Guidance: Yes (Include most Languages) Button Light:: RGB
Support 2: 4G,WIFI,DAB,1080P,4K,AV-OUT

Jammy

Re: steering wheel controls program but to not function correctly

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:17 am

Hi,
1.you can try to exchange the wire key1 and key2 and re-program .
2.you can ask the seller of the axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel canbus converter , ask them whether this item support our unit .
3.if both above two steps don't help, we hope you can show us an video about your issue, some picture about your swc converters and connection ,your original connector .
Regards

samantha9276

Postby samantha9276 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:58 am

No it's okay. Advance happy new year to all who worked really hard wishing a success program to all of us.

Warnerjar

Postby Warnerjar » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:56 am

I want the factory steering controls to work with my aftermarket head unit. Not sure if I need a wiring kit for it or could just hot wire it from the original harness. Has anyone wired these up?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:50 am

Hi,
about this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit . Also , tell them your car model and years .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Policy&Rules”