The solution of the cold boot problem

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Theol

Re: The solution of the cold boot problem

Postby Theol » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:39 am

Hi Jammy,

First off all I'm pleasantly surprised that there is a solution to this problem (at least that has to be proven by installing the files) since my experience is that once a device starts dropping in sales upodates for know problems is ussualy also abandoned.

But why do you keep it so hard to get these updates. I have contacted the German shop because that is where I have purchased the RQ0278 earlier this year and they keep saying the same as you tend to do.

"Normally, we do not suggest update the system when the radio works well.
That maybe damage the radio."

Call me crazy but I've told them very clearly what the problem is and how often there have been discussions on that topic and still they come back with this statement.

A. every supplier says that updating is on your own risk and a supplier isn't responsible for mishaps. And it is!!!
B. almost every other supplier of whatever device (head units, Phones, TV's and so on) places their updates on their website, or share them OTA, because it is up to the knowledge and responsibility of the owner of the device to do so.
C. Even Joying has no problem in sharing their updates freely. (one EXTREMe good reason to buy a joying next time?)

Do you really have so little confidence in you "own" products that you do not dare to share them ????

Please make your customers life easy and start setting up a section where you share the updates.
And please share me the link to download these file because my wife is getting really upset with the constant coldboots and loss of settings in her car, and angry wife........... :evil: :evil:

Kind regards

Theo

Fulvius

Postby Fulvius » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:41 am

Deveus

Postby Deveus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:44 pm

+1 Update required for RQ0278!

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:18 am

Hi Fulvius and Deveus ,
sorry to tell you that because some of our clients reflected that the firmware is valid to solve the cold boot problem.So we are trying to find the solution again.Once we get effective solution,we will public it on this forum.Hope your kind understandings.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”