Android 7.1 firmware update

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PaulMedik

Android 7.1 firmware update

Postby PaulMedik » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 pm

I purchased this unit from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076Z ... UTF8&psc=1

Order Placed: December 26, 2017
Amazon.com order number: 111-9369802-0744201

I have two issues; reverse camera doesn't work. The camera itself does power up when in reverse and works fine with other stereos. Wiring is correct to camera and to pumkin stereo. Second issue is no audio when I boot up; I have to reboot to get audio.

All other features work fine including steering wheel control with no add on devices!

Installed in 2004 Ford Excursion

Jammy

Re: Android 7.1 firmware update

Postby Jammy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am

Hi,
1.about the reverse issue.first ,please confirm that the reverse wire connect to the reverse light .
Second,if the unit switch to the reverse image but just get an triangle black screen, you need to change the cam RCA cable because it should be broken .
2.about the audio problem,here is the firmware you can have a try .
https://mega.nz/#!VJ1hARRS!GNm5rjB6yGm8 ... lJgnUva6zk
Please download the files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot.Then enter settings - car settings - system update.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”