PX5 / Oreo Sound Quality USB DAC??

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mamba76

PX5 / Oreo Sound Quality USB DAC??

Postby mamba76 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:29 am

Hi all. Im a relative noob to android but am learning. Iv been trying to get the output on my device - AE0273B - routed through USB to a miniDSP Ministreamer but according to XDA forums this hasn't been done yet on this particular Hardware / Software setup.
Can anyone confirm this or know if its possible on this device?
Such a shame the audio out on these units is so shite because they can do everything else. But a car media device with shite audio is not very clever.

The spdif cable to connect to the DSP hasn't arrived yet so just have the streamer. I enabled developer options which was easy but couldn't find the menu anywhere afterwards, eventually downloaded an app call 'developer options' which does what is says on the tin. I found usb debugging mode was already on then went to 'usb configuration' and set to 'Audio'. Plugged in my ministream and was expecting the audio from spotify to go quiet as is should now be trying to route through the streamer but it didn't appear to change anything. I get a feeling when I eventually get the cable and connect to the dsp I will still have nothing.

Thanks

Herrbbiiee

Re: PX5 / Oreo Sound Quality USB DAC??

Postby Herrbbiiee » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi

Ive registered on this site just to respond to this thread. Ive just installed the same device and was disappointed with the audio, and further disappointed with it not working with my usb dac. Would be superb if it did!!
Mamba did you get any further with this??

Herrbbiiee

Re: PX5 / Oreo Sound Quality USB DAC??

Postby Herrbbiiee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:25 pm

godammit

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”