VW MFA and Wheel Buttons

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eduard

VW MFA and Wheel Buttons

Postby Eduard » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello,

I get this week my new Pumpkin Radio with Android 8 for my VW Passat 3C, im really happy with that Radio its connected to canbus but not all Buttons on my Steering Wheel are Working, the Volume and Phone buttons are working but the next and previous Button not. Also the MFA with the Frequence and Volume is not displaying everytime just when i start the Radio App, but i would like to use it also in other Music apps like Spotify. Is there a setting that will enable the MFA and Buttons for all Apps?

Jammy

Re: VW MFA and Wheel Buttons

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:52 am

Hi,only when you start the radio app, MFA display and the next and previous button works .
More query ,please tell me your order number or ebay buyer id so that i can confirm your unit model .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”