[PINOUT] KD-C0356 Pumpkin Android car stereo

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wikiri

[PINOUT] KD-C0356 Pumpkin Android car stereo

Postby wikiri » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:46 pm

I bought one of the finest Pumpkin radio but appeared a little problem.
I lost the cables from the iPod, and several others. Everything is shown in the pictures. I would like to know the outputs of the radio to be able to connect any device correctly and I care about as much as possible best use of this amazing radio, because that's the point.
Please provide a pinout for the model KD-C0356:

Jammy

Re: [PINOUT] KD-C0356 Pumpkin Android car stereo

Postby Jammy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 am

Hi,
Could you please give us your amazon order number? This information is very important for us to provide you the accurate help.
Please point out the lost cable you mentioned, for the iPod cable, the new android 5.1 unit which seems same like the KD-C0356 does not include the iPod cable.
For the outputs radio, you can use the audio out, such as Front Out R and L, and Video Out, connecting the headrest monitor. Reversing video adapter cable is used for receiving the video signal from reversing camera. More information please refer the below attach picture.
2.png
2.png (337.54 KiB) Viewed 1164 times

Regards

wikiri

Postby wikiri » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello, my car radio have Android 4.4 and iPod support.
I found solution for some pinouts informations. Friend will borrow cables and i will be able to put that informations by my own.
The reason why I ask about that is diffrent connections in cars (ford cd3xx radio). I want connect CAN, SWC properly, thats why pinout is so important.
Later i share my observations and put here pinout for original cables.

Ps. How to use "can bus decode box"?
KD_C0356_Pumpkin.jpg
KD-C0356 Android 4.4 Pumpkin CarStereo
KD_C0356_Pumpkin.jpg (174.71 KiB) Viewed 1151 times

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:50 am

Hi,
For the canbus decode box, it has been connected well with the power cable, you just need to plug and play.
And this unit can support the steering wheel control.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”