Power won't shut down on Android 7.1 Car Stereo 32GB+ 2GB Double Din Radio

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TxAxZxZ

Power won't shut down on Android 7.1 Car Stereo 32GB+ 2GB Double Din Radio

Postby TxAxZxZ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:20 am

First off, I'm not sure where to find the model number. I looked on settings; about device; but shows px3 which doesn't look like any model numbers posted on here.

I installed the stereo making sure I wired the yellow wire to battery and red wire to acc. When I turn off the car the stereo will not turn off. Does anyone have any other suggestions why the unit doesn't turn off? I even looked at the acc delay settings and it is set at the default "auto sleep." I'm at a loss. I have to remove the stereo just so my battery doesn't drain (it's drained the battery three times so far). :(

Jammy

Re: Power won't shut down on Android 7.1 Car Stereo 32GB+ 2GB Double Din Radio

Postby Jammy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:59 am

Hi,
please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions .If you don' remember your order number,please try to take some picture of the unit and the connector to us.
For the problem that the unit drain up your battery, you can do as following picture if you have the power cable with a can bus .
Regards
Attachments
1203.png
1203.png (473.13 KiB) Viewed 13975 times

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:36 am

Thanks for your message replay. I am so sorry that i can not understand you well. Would you mind send us some pictures about your wire connect diagram? Wait for your reply.

TxAxZxZ

Postby TxAxZxZ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:15 pm

My apologies for the late reply. I had replied but for some reason it was deleted. If I cut the yellow wire you are referring to in your photo and add it to the ACC power (12V+ when I start the car) won't it completely shut down every time I shut the car down? I don't want it to go through the startup every time I start the car. I added my wiring diagram to show you how I currently have it wired. I have the ACC power (red wire) going through a toggle switch so I can manually turn the radio off without it shutting down completely. I've already forgot to turn the toggle switch off a few times and had a dead battery the next morning. I would really like to get this resolved so the radio will turn off (not shut down) when the car is off. Thank you.
Attachments
stereo power diagram.png
stereo power diagram.png (162.16 KiB) Viewed 13712 times

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:46 am

Hi,
i suggest you cut off the yellow wire only when your car has a canbus communication.But in fact ,you car should not have it according to your description .So now 1.you needn't to cut off the yellow wire. 2.your connection is OK,you can also connect the red wire to the positive pole of the cigarette so that the red wire will auto outage after you turn off the car.
More query,please tell me your car model.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”