SD Card

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

gregremaly

SD Card

Postby gregremaly » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:12 am

I loaded all of my music in a folder /music on the root of a SD Card and when I put it in my KD-C0234 and it doesn't recognize any of the music files or any files for that matter. Is there a trick to getting it to recognize files, in particular music files?

mentox

Re: SD Card

Postby mentox » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 am

hi, try to reformat the sd card with fat as filesystem and try again.
works another sd card?
regards mentox

HenlowStu

Postby HenlowStu » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:21 pm

What size is the SD card? I think they only support upto 32GB

mentox

Postby mentox » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:53 am

The limit is only if you format with android.
i use a sanDisk 64GB formatet bei SDFormater and it works great.

gregremaly

Postby gregremaly » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:37 pm

I have a 64GB SanDisk Ultra SD card. I downloaded SDFormater as suggested, reformatted the card (there was no selection offered for FAT as a file system, I used the default settings for a quick format) and placed in back in the empty slot under the GPS card. I powered on my unit and while it noted there was a SD card inserted, it only told me that it was safe to remove. I went into settings and tried to "mount" the SD card, but each time I taped on "Mount the SD card", it gave me the same response, the SD card was dismounted and safe to remove. I then tried putting the SD card in the USD adapter and put it in on of the two USB ports of the unit and got the same response.

Am I doing something wrong? I have some 25 GBs of music and photos on the SD card I would like to access from the unit.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would like to have my music available in the unit without going through my phone.

Thanks.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:55 am

Hi, normally our unit only support up to 32GB SD card or USB stick
When you insert a SD card or USB stick, then the unit will automatically read the information about it.
If there are some music in the root inventory of the SD card or USB stick, then the unit will play the music automatically.
You can try to use another 8GB/16GB SD card with FAT32 format to check if it's the SD card problem or the SD card port problem.
Regards

Jeeper

Postby Jeeper » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:46 am

The manual says it only supports up to 32gb, you can use and size you want if you format it to fat32. I'm using a 64fb in both slots on mine

JUANMA

Postby JUANMA » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Hola. Tengo Varios Problemas con la Radio compre el 0248 de vuestra parte .
el reproductor de música LEE La Tarjeta SD Pero No reproducir el sonido.
Todos Los cables están bien y Puestos Conectados correctamente.
-se formateado la Tarjeta SD en el puesto mi Ordenador y otra vez Las Nuevas canciones las lee bien, pero sigue sin reproducir el sonido. sale Una Carpeta de Nuevo LORT DIR, por Lo Que Lee el archivo Pero No suena. solución??

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:41 am

Hi,
Could you please tell us if the unit come out sound from radio station and DVD?
Did the default music player work well?
In order to provide you best solution, can you please take a video about the problem, upload it to youtube, then send the link to us?
Regards

JUANMA

Postby JUANMA » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:44 pm

hola, si por la radio y por DVD funciona bien el sonido.
la Radio COMPRE es el 0248 pero he visto un vídeo de otro cliente y es el mismo problema

ESTE VIDEO ES UN EJEMPLO DEL MISMO PROBLEMA QUE YO TENGO. aunque son articulos diferentes el problema es lo mismo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMcLHlC3s2g

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”