Changing Buttons

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carl

Changing Buttons

Postby Carl » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:14 pm

I use this radio in my car:
http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-play ... 4-600.html

Is there any option to remap the buttons on the radio?
The play forward and backward buttons only work with the default mediaplayer app... but i want to use a different.

Thanks for help :)

Andy

Re: Changing Buttons

Postby Andy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:28 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to different working time and time zone!
The item can only be remap the Navi button my friend, you can go to setting---GPS---GPS application to choose the application you want to open when you press Navi button. And the steering wheel control buttons are controlled by the can bus box, they are not able to remap, hope you can understand.
And I'm sorry that the forward and backward buttons can only to control the default media play due to the firmware disigned, but if they have new firmware in the future released, I will let you know, please do not worry!
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”