Some issues from Pumpkin please help.

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kostas-Gr

Some issues from Pumpkin please help.

Postby Kostas-Gr » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello.
I have a pumpkin Order ID: 77785818585481 I put it on a Honda Jazz mod.2005 and I have some issues.

1.At video input (AVIN) I have connect a tuner. Image
I put a switch so I operate it when I want to use.
I put (aux)AVIN on pumpkin screen.
So when I give it power I heard a small “tik” from speakers and I see on screen the label of device [DVB-T]. Us I understand the connection is o.k. after that it seems on a screen a yellow triangle and it has a [!] inside for a few seconds and nothing more. After that I operate it from control and is nothing change. I cannot see anything. After I switch off the tuner power It seems again the triangle an black screen again. What I do wrong?

2. Also I use the 3G Dongle for Android Car Stereo Y0014 For WCDMA 3G SIM card
Order ID: 77743242365481
I see the blue led on the Dongle, I see the 3G in the monitor full signal but I cannot use the gps. Gps working only from my mobile us hot spot with wi-fi. Why? What I do wrong?

3. Also I used cables key1 and key2 and I connect them with cars harness steering. I tried many times to communicate them but nothing. What I do wrong?

4. The harness of pumpkin and the harness of my car fits perfect so I think all the currents works perfect. But each time I start the engine or operate the acc the station memories are lost and the time too. If it helps there is an adjust on device who says [Shutdown delay when ACC off]. It is at 30 seconds but when I turn off the acc it is close immediately.

Sorry about big message Please help me and thank you for your time.
Kostas.

Jammy

Re: Some issues from Pumpkin please help.

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:52 am

Hi,
1. You can refer another forum about how to connect the TV box.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25
And here is a tutorial video about how to use the TV box, hope some help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J36Vafl ... e=youtu.be
2. About the 3G dongle, there is also a forum, you can refer it to check.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=866
3. About the steering wheel control, you just need to connect the key1 and key2 to your car swc wires, then go to the Settings--Steering wheel study to learn the buttons. Here is a video for your reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDUJRSyU3ko
4. About the memory issue, please first check if the red and yellow wire position is right paired to your original ACC wire and battery wire.
The [shutdown delay when ACC off] is used for turning on the unit with short time when you leave the car for a while, not keep the unit on when you pull out the car key, hope your understanding.
Regards

Kostas-Gr

Postby Kostas-Gr » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi again and thank you for your answer.

The only above issue is about steering. I connect my shelf Key 1 and key2 but unfortunately when I go to steering setting they do not see the connection. I mean when i go to the Settings--Steering wheel study to learn the buttons and i press volume (for example) nothing happen.
Finally I do not mind because the pumpkin is so beautiful so I prefer to touch it instead steering.
The other think that I want to ask you is about navigator.
When I start it the “drop” it seems upside down. Also when I start moving the map is rolling upside down.
Us you can see the picture. I photo the antenna too.

This is happens only with operate the navy button. Do you know why this happens and if I can change it? The strange is when I start the map program and I set the way that ia want to go, is works perfect.

Thank you for your time. Kostas.

Kostas-Gr

Postby Kostas-Gr » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Last edited by Kostas-Gr on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roscored

Postby roscored » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi did you connect the ground wire to the steering wheel controls as well? I only needed the ground and one key wire.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:45 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the National Day.
About the navigator problem, that's strange, would you mind take a video to help us check?
It maybe the navigation app itself problem, you can go to the navigation app menu to restore the navigation app.
About the steering wheel controls, if your car just has one swc wire, you just need to connect it to one of our steering wheel control wire (key1 or key2), and the ground wire had better to connected to GND.
Regards

Kostas-Gr

Postby Kostas-Gr » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello again.
Please can you tell me if the Pumpkin can support Bluetooth 4.0 ?
Thanks for your time.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”