ND0289B CAM IN not working, but camera works to AV IN

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walterj

ND0289B CAM IN not working, but camera works to AV IN

Postby walterj » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Radio: ND0289B

Amazon Order# 113-6388574-5766619

When using CAM IN, placing shift in reverse triggers the unit, but screen is black with an yellow triangle.

If I send the signal to AV IN and use the AVIN app (not in reverse) the camera works just fine. Ditto for sending it to my laptop (while shifter in reverse) - the camera is actually working and sending signal all the time.

So, just to repeat - there is a verified video signal at the RCA connector of the unit - but no video makes it to the screen when using the CAM IN green RCA connector.

How can I get this to function correctly?

Jammy

Re: ND0289B CAM IN not working, but camera works to AV IN

Postby Jammy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 am

Hi,
about this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service to change teh cam-in cable .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”