touch screen on S07 calibration

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wardrad

touch screen on S07 calibration

Postby wardrad » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 am

hi i have a S07 unit that now does not work the top and bottom 10mm of the screen, so back button home button and so on do not work.
this unit from what i can see does not have a screen calibration function.
do i need to install a different operating system or is there a update that will add the touch key / screen calibrate ?????
cheers Rolly

Jammy

Re: touch screen on S07 calibration

Postby Jammy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:29 am

Hi,
you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit to change the touch screen.
Regards

robertgareiss

Postby robertgareiss » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Hey there, I have to come up with this topic because my headunit has got the same issue.
MTCB Version KLD6 2.86 and Android Kitkat 16GB ROm, 1GB RAM.

At the bottom and the top a line of 1 centimetre blindspot on the touchcreen and the power on/off button does not work.
Interactin with the unit via USB mouse is no problem Is there any fix or calibratin mode? I Have not found such a setting in the User Settings nor in the factory settings? :/

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am

Hi robertgareiss ,
you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit to change the touch screen.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”