MCU Version T8.3.19-11-OF-453101-180903

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thierry 1955

MCU Version T8.3.19-11-OF-453101-180903

Postby Thierry 1955 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello,
At commissioning, I noticed several anomalies:
1. Systematic start of the radio application as soon as the car radio is turned on.
(Parameter / Applications and notification // Radio / open by default [no default setting defines this start
systematic].

In addition, I note a blocking of the radio application that shows alternating black screen and radio display.
During the short time I have the radio display on the screen, the radio application does not answer my request
setting options Reg, AF, TA nor my request to stop the radio.
Only the shutdown of the 12 volt battery stops this cyclic and endless switching of the display.

Note that if other applications are open in the background, during this bug we see appear on the screen
applications one after the other, without being able to control them.

For a short time after starting, I can turn on the AF setting, which stops the cycle
endless permutation. This allows me to adjust this radio interface to the screen in the normal way.
The problem is not solved because the AF function does not remain selected after a restart by
ACC cut. For the moment, this activation of AF is to be repeated at each start

I said that this bug appears only if the radio is in use. Other apps seem to work
normally and remain controllable in the normal way.

Thank you for finding a solution to this problem.

2. When the radio starts, the sound volume is a bit high. Please tell me where the setting is
of the level of sound in android?

3. The phone function: how to adjust the volume of the ringtone?
4. How to adjust the volume of hands-free phone communication?
In the menu Parameter / Sound (volume, vibrate, do not disturb) No possibility
volume control!
5. The Android voice synthesis engine (Pico TTS) does not work
Parameter / System // Language and Input / Advanced Settings / Speech Synthesis
Playback: No sound comes out of the speakers and reset has no effect!

6. ACC shutdown completely stops Android despite the allowed delay in:
Settings / Car Settings / Off Delay (Auto ACC Off Team Delay) Setting Delay 1 Hour And Yet
instantaneous total shutdown after ACC shutdown (no standby 1 hour before shutdown)?

Jammy

Re: MCU Version T8.3.19-11-OF-453101-180903

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:05 am

Hi,
1.it is a little hard to understand what you describe, could you show me an video about it ?
2.there are no settings to adjust this kind of volume except for the volume knob.
3.the volume knob.
4.the volume knob.
5.the unit doesn't support voice control except for the Google voice in Google app.
6.the shutdown delay function only make the unit in standby mode. In this mode, the unit won't run any program. It just help you to start the unit fast the next time .
Regards

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Pour le problème principal Permutation Radio-écran noire le système à évoluer dans le bon sens puisque ce phénomène a disparu sans explication je viens juste de constaté !!
Il persiste commère plusieurs anomalies
1. Malgré que la radio soit arrêtée avant l’arrêt par ACC . Au redémarrage par ACC la radio est systématique en service sur une fréquence non programmée 87,5Mhz
2. Réglage du volume a 2 avant coupure de ACC , Redémarrage systématique à 10 de volume.(bien trop fort !)
3. Les fonctions Reg,TA,AF ne reste toujours pas en mémoire après un arrêt par ACC

Je suis étonné qu’aucun réglage ne permette de régler le niveau sonore au démarrage de loto radio
Pour le réglage du volume de la sonnerie, téléphone ?
Pour le réglage du niveau de volume de la communication téléphonique ?

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm

L'arrêt de l'ACC arrête complètement Android malgré le délai autorisé dans:
Réglages / Réglages de la voiture / Délai d'extinction (Retard d'équipe désactivé) avec réglage du délai 1 heure et pourtant
arrêt total instantané après l’arrêt de l’ACC (pas de veille 1 heure avant l’arrêt)?
android malgré un retard programmé de 1 h reboute complètement au lieu de sortir instantanée avec l' application ouverte sur une remise en service de ACC

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:28 pm

.1. I am surprised that no setting can adjust the sound level when starting the car radio
2. For setting the volume of the ringtone, phone? No adjustment either
3. For setting the volume level of the telephone communication? Does not exist this setting?
4. Can not start this car radio without the radio stationary?
5. The Reg, TA, AF functions do not stay in memory? At each start obligation to select these functions?
6. No setting on the phone ringtone? The volume is maximum !!
7. The volume of the telephone communication is also too strong, even unbearable

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:34 pm

For ACC scheduled one hour delay
No effect on the system, Android reboots completely instead of opening quickly with applications open before shutdown by ACC.

Pour le retard programmé d’une heure de ACC
Aucun effet sur le système, Android ne reboute complètement au lieu de s'ouvrir rapidement avec les applications ouvertes avant l’arrêt par ACC .

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Le moteur de synthèse vocale Android (Pico TTS) est une fonction de base d’endroit ? Il doit être opérationnel. Les applications comme igo primo utilisent ce moteur .si le teste ne fonctionne pas igo primo ne fonctionne pas non plus

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:39 pm

The Android Speech Synthesis Engine (Pico TTS) is a basic place function? It must be operational. Applications like igo primo use this engine. If the test does not work igo primo does not work either

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:15 pm

I summarize our conversation
Luckily, the car has removed this bug alternately-black screen (thank you to my star)

The radio application starts automatically with the commissioning of ACC, the displayed station is an unscheduled frequency (87.5MHZ) with an unpleasant noise with a volume of 10 (I would have liked a volume of "5" May in this the world can not have everything!)
The use of my hands-free phone is impossible since the ringing is at the maximum of the volume of the radio? In any case, unbearable.
Ditto for the volume of communication (unbearable even in my campsite, because there is space)
 Do not turn off the ignition (ACC) because the radio is taking a long time to restart
The Android synthesis engine does not work (these are not too serious given the quality of metallic sound recognized worldwide for this TTS Pico Engine.
 Can you install another Synthesis Engine like: ACAPELA on this device?

Je résume notre conversation
Par chance, l’autoradio a supprimé seul ce bogue d’alternance-écran noir (merci à mon étoile)

L’application radio démarre automatiquement avec la mise en service de ACC ,la station affichée est une fréquence non programmée (87,5MHZ) avec un bruit désagréable avec un volume de 10 (j'aurai aimé un volume de « 5 » mai dans ce monde ont ne peu pas tout avoir !)
L’usage de mon téléphone mains libres est impossible puisque la sonnerie est au maximum du volume du poste radio ? En tout cas insupportable.
Idem pour le volume de la communication (insupportable même dans mon camping, car pourtant il y a de l'espace)
Ne pas couper le contact(ACC) car le poste radio met un temps relativement long à redémarrer
Le moteur de synthèse Android ne marche pas (ces pas trop graves vu la qualité du son métallique reconnue mondialement pour ce Moteur TTS Pico.
Peut ton installer un autre Moteur de synthèse comme : ACAPELA sur cet appareil ?

Thierry 1955

Postby Thierry 1955 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 pm

good evening
Be sure to apologize for the inconvenience I caused, all the problems were my fault, a reversal of polarities + beats and ACC and yes this questioning sometimes solves a lot of problems!
All my Radio anomalies as well as my memorization problems Startup volumes are solved, as well as delayed shutdowns of the ACC shutdown
The radio no longer starts systematically with the commissioning of VAC

Remains the operation of the voice synthesis engine of Android (Pico TTS) I propose to wait for the digital copy of the User Manual (if possible unprotected PDF to translate it into French) before confirming or not the non functioning of this element of Android
(It is wise to read the instructions in one's native language before using this type of material.)
I thank you in advance for accepting my apologies and I look forward to this document '' User Manual '' in order to translate it into French.
The operation of this car radio completely meets my expectations
cordially
Bonsoir
Veillez m’excuser pour le dérangement que j’ai occasionné, tous les problèmes était de ma faute, une inversion des polarités + bat et ACC et oui ce remettre en question résout parfois beaucoup de problèmes !
Toutes mes anomalies Radio ainsi que mes problèmes de mémorisation Volumes de démarrage sont résolus, ainsi que d’arrêts retardés de la coupure de ACC
La radio ne démarre plus systématiquement avec la mise en service de ACC

Reste le fonctionnement du moteur de synthèse vocale d’Android ( Pico TTS) je me propose d’attendre la copie numérique de L’user Manual (si possible PDF non protégé afin de la traduire en Français) avant de confirmer ou pas le non-fonctionnement de cet élément de Android
(il est sage de lire les instructions dans sa langue natale avant d’utiliser ce type de matériel.)
Je vous remercie d’avance d’accepter mes excuses et j'attends avec impatience ce document ‘’User Manual’’ afin de le traduire en français.
Le fonctionnement de cet autoradio correspond complètement à mes attentes
Cordialement

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”