iGO Primo, no German speech and voice

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vbec

iGO Primo, no German speech and voice

Postby vbec » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:42 am

Hello,

10 days ago, I bought a pumpkin 1Din, 5.1 Android, 1,6Gh from ebay.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/252332205586?_tr ... EBIDX%3AIT

I am very happy with this product, but I had problems with the SD-card. Now I bought a new one and I got a download-Image from the seller for the iGO-navigation-software.
iGO now works fine, but unfortunately the provided iGO-download has no German lang-files and no German voice-files. I can only decide between Chinese or English speech and voice. (No German files in iGO/content/lang and iGO /content/voice)

So please could you provide me the German lang- and voice-files? The seller still seems not to be able to do this.
(I already provided my buying-details some days ago to your admin by PN)

Thank you very much in previous,
Regards, Volker

Jammy

Re: iGO Primo, no German speech and voice

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:13 am

Hi, sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
Regarding the navigation software issue, sorry about this. Cause it's the free testing maps provided by factory, the navigation software may have some to be improved and completed.
We will ask them to remedy this and give the maps with the German lang- and voice-files.
Regards

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:07 am

vbec

Postby vbec » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:28 am

Hello Jammy,

thank you very much, it's working well!

Regards, Volker

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”