Problems with HU

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dchad056

Problems with HU

Postby dchad056 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:16 pm

Hi i bought 2 din android 4.4 ebay item number 281636206312 9/sept 2015

HU will not pick up am stations at all on auto search or even if i manually adjust and put it on the station channel.

Fm radio holds station for about 2 mins when Hu is turned on then quickly looses channel and static takes over.

Screen regularly looses its connection and vertical lines take over the display. Sometimes it comes back sometimes it doesnt.

Can i have the firmwire updates to all systems please

I have sent several emails with no end result or advise on how to fix

please advise what i can do

Jammy

Re: Problems with HU

Postby Jammy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 am

Hi,
sorry for the late reply due to the Chinese New Year holidays.
Please show me a screenshot about the device system info and tell me the resolution ratio of the unit so that i can provide you the firmware.In fact,since you had used the unit for nearly half past 2 years,there might something wrong with the unit .If flashing the firmware doesn't help ,i suggest you search for fix in local.
You can also directly contact the customer service or write post to support@autopumpkin.com.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”