Dual camera DVR ( dash cam)

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jimsey

Dual camera DVR ( dash cam)

Postby jimsey » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:34 pm

HI, I have 3 cameras wired into my new pumkin head unit

1 - USB front camera
2 - Pumkin reverse camera - wired to camera in
3. Pumpkin reverse camera - wired to video in

the dvr for the front camera is basic but it works.
my reverse camer(2) works fine
I can view the output from camera 3 using av input, but cannot record the output together with camera 1.

My old android dash cam( chinese brand from phisung) had front and rear cameras and used an app called fireeye to record both front and rear camera's at the same time.

unfortunately i've tried copying the app to my pumpkin stereo ( A-media, px5) , but it fails to start and gives an error message

is there any similar app for our car stereo, or is there a way you can make the fireeye app work

Jammy

Re: Dual camera DVR ( dash cam)

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:38 am

Hi,
currently,this is impossible.I will reflect this function to our engineers and hope there will be an update or solution.Once we get ,I will public it on this forum.
please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

jimsey

Re: Dual camera DVR ( dash cam)

Postby jimsey » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:31 pm

hi, thank you for the reply

i think my model number is CN01-02204B-02A?
the amazon uk order number is # 202-4800757-5602756.

I have been researching the FireEye application from my old android dash cam and unfortunately it is reliant upon the launcher built into the dash cam ( DXLauncher- again chinese app specific to phisung/dual camera dash cams ), which is why it does not work on my pumpkin head unit.

if you could recommend development of a dual camera DVR to your engineers, I would happily pay for the application on the play store.

(or perhaps somebody could speak to sales/ software development team at Phisung and they might release the application to purchase on the play store and remove the reliance upon their custom launcher)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”