Code for advanced settings and a few questions.

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DarthVaderXXL

Code for advanced settings and a few questions.

Postby DarthVaderXXL » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi Pumpkin Team,

I have bought one of your Multimedia Radios (CN10-03304B-01A) and I really love it, but I have a few questions:

1) Can you please give me the code to go into the Advanced settings, do a factory reset and probably some other things ? I have tried with all the codes from other topics here but none of them worked.

2) Is it somehow possible to redefine/disable the function of the "AMS" key ? Sometimes durring driving I want to start the NavigationApp with the GPS key but I press the AMS key by accident and all my storred stations in the radio are gone :cry: And I think the key is not really useful at all as if I once defined my favouried stations i probably never use it again, would be great if i could define an App what get started instead or so.

3) I noticed a little problem with the radio app... when I start the radio it always displays freq. 87.5 but it plays a different freq. Only if I click the < or > keys to change the freq it jumps to the correct display (+- 0.5). The same happens if I click on the stored stations... the music changes but the big display stays on the old freq (if necessary I can create a little video of it to show you what I mean). Maybe there is an update for the radio App ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Cheers Vader.....

Jammy

Re: Code for advanced settings and a few questions.

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:37 am

Hi,
1.the password of the extra settings is 123456.I don't suggest you restore to the factory settings.
2.you can enter car settings - extra settings - pannel key to remap the key function.You can refer to the following video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyOiEpXJIIA
3.you can try to flash the firmware .
https://mega.nz/#!VJ1hARRS!GNm5rjB6yGm8 ... lJgnUva6zk
Download and unzip the RAR files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot.Then enter settings - car settings - system update.
Any further query,please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

DarthVaderXXL

Postby DarthVaderXXL » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:20 pm

Hi Jammy,

thanks for the answers... i did 1. and 2. successfully... ;)

My Amazon Order No. is: 302-8925610-6209137

Will I loose any data (like installed apps, ect...) when I do the firmware update ? How can i check that it is newer than the one which is currently installed ?

Is there a documentation for all the points in the extra settings ? Some things are really strange translated... for example what is meant by "Verbotene Tür" (in engl. it would be "Forbidden Door" what also makes no sense to me) ?

What is the code for the "Developer Options" ? 123456 is not working there...

Best regards... Vader.....

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 am

Hi,
1.the update date of this firmware is 20171025.You can enter settings - car settings - version info page to check. When you try to update the firmware ,the unit will pop up an message that ask you whether to wipe the date or not.You can choose by yourself.
There is no such documentation about the extra settings.Hope your kind understanding. The "Verbotene Tür" option means whether forbid displaying the door info on the unit or not.
We don't suggest you to modify the settings under the develop option,because maybe do some damage to the unit.
Regards

alf74

Postby alf74 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:37 pm

I have the same problem with radio (point n. 3) on my Pumpkin 8": CN10-03304
The firmware is the same posted...

Dan

Postby Dan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Same here with radio issues, and no RDS, just frequencies shown
Amazon order 204-0692282-1221903

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”