Firmware / Android update

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
parcher71

Firmware / Android update

Postby parcher71 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:57 am

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any firmware downloads / updates for my Pumpkin head unit. The order information was SKU 11-C0255-US-A and order number 100002738, purchased back in November 2015. I have had the unit lock up on boot up on a few separate occasions over the time I have owned it and the only way to get it to turn on again was to go into the recovery mode and wipe it and recover back to factory settings each time. As you can imagine that is a bit of a pain, so I was wondering if there is any updates and would like to have a backup in case the internal doesn't work.

If there is could you also give some instruction on how to install it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Peter

Jammy

Re: Firmware / Android update

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:48 am

Hi, regarding your issue, you can try to install the update firmware to solve the problem.
Here is the link for your unit C0255.
https://mega.nz/#!gRES3JxT!5jsrlY3Q3ssY ... KohsV8KzKM
You can refer to the below forum to download and install the firmware.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14
Regards

parcher71

Postby parcher71 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanks for the link, I have installed the update on my HU now.

Is there going to be an update to 5.0 Lollipop? or will it be at 4.4 only?

Cheers
Peter

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:27 am

Hi, this android 5.1 lollipop has been released, but sorry that it does not support to upgrade directly from android 4.4 to android 5.1.
Regards

parcher71

Postby parcher71 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:02 am

Hi again,

After I have installed the firmware update my head unit has been performing really well. I do have one minor issue though. When talking hands free the volume of the phone call is very low, I have tried all volume settings in the head unit and also tried turning the phone volume up to maximum but I still find it difficult to hear the conversation. Is there anything you can do to help my problem?

Thanks
Peter

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”